Friday, January 27, 2012

Lonely nights.

Well, Here I am on a Friday night wishing I had someone to cuddle up to and talk aimlessly about our days and kiss each other until our lips were numb. I don't know what got into me.
I JUST got out of a serious relationship and was convinced I did not want anything of the sort for quite some time.  However, my soul seeks companionship at this time.

So, I am in search of Mr. Right.  Not that I am going to jump into the first relationship that is put out on the table, But I am going to look for a guy that has all the qualities that I want in a man and I am going to pursue him.  Just because I got out of a relationship doesn't meant that I should pass up someone if they possess all the qualities that I want in a husband.

So here is my journey... The following you read is going to be my experiences, my thoughts, my realizations of what I really want and my discoveries of what I need.

All you men out there beware... Life has just turned into a game... or an interview :D

No comments:

Post a Comment